Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Crack-a-lackin

I have no idea when I started saying this, but it's the one word that describes my life and my work ethic.  No matter what I've done, I've given it my all and succeeded.  And, so it goes with art.  This is my life and I could imagine doing anything else.  It's an incredible feeling when someone walks into our booth and smiles.  Even better when they purchase a piece because, they'll be able to enjoy it every day for the rest of their lives.  And, they'll be able to pass it down to their children for them to enjoy.

North and south and then east and west, Mackie and I travel the country to bring our love for our work to share with art lovers across the country. Our upcoming show schedule for this summer is listed below.  Mackie and I look forward to visiting with you and sharing our work.  Stop by and say Hi.


May 14 and 15, 2011 Delaware Art and Craft Show Delaware, Ohio
May 21 and 22, 2011 Michigan State University Spring Art and Craft Show East Lansing, Michigan
June 4 and 5, 2011 Strawberry Festival Troy, Ohio
June 11 and 12, 2011 Clay, Glass, and Metal Show Royal Oak, Michigan
June 25 and 26, 2011 Vancouver Recycled Art Show Vancouver, Washington
July 9 and 10, 2011 Los Altos Art and Wine Festival Los Altos, California
July 16 and 17, 2011 Connoisseur's Marketplace Menlo Park, California
July 29 through 31, 2011 6th Street Art Festival Bellevue, Washington
August 6 through 10, 2011 Temtative - Amish Acres Napanee, Indiana
September 2 through 5, 2011 Tentative - Arts, Beats, and Eats Royal Oak, Michigan
September 9, 10, and 11, 2011 Tentative - Black Swamp Arts Festival Thornton, Ohio

No comments: